Selling a home and getting the very best price takes so much more than putting up a board or advertising on the internet – that's only the start.
When selling your property through us, you will benefit from;
- Your property being marketed on Rightmove – the biggest online portal for home buyers and sellers across the UK, as well as the growing On The Market site.
- Advertisement of your property on our own website, in our office displays in the centre of Withernsea, and in our sales brochures which include comprehensive property descriptions, photos, full floorplans – and which we ensure every potential buyer sees.
- Experience has told us that it’s very difficult selling a house you haven’t seen, and that’s why all members of the sales team at Goodwin Fox will visit your property to ensure we can answer all questions for prospective buyers – even down to the council tax, local services such as schools and doctors, and even whether a property has a water meter.
- Seven days a week sales service - we know work in the background can also make or break a sale, and that is why we have committed to offering a seven-day, around the clock service to our clients. This means no lead is ever let slip, and if a prospective buyer shows interest, we’ll ensure it’s acted upon and take advantage of being on the doorstep to ensure a viewing is arranged, whether it be in office hours or not.
- Once a sale is agreed - our proactive sales progression team will do all it can to ensure your sale proceeds to a successful conclusion. We will deal with your buyers' mortgage advisors, solicitors and liaise with other estate agents in the chain. This part of selling is often the part which can go wrong without careful management. Some online agents do not offer this service.
- Our team will also make sure all aspects of selling a home are taken care of. This includes arranging property clearances on your behalf, something which can really help take the stress away from selling, particularly if you are selling on behalf of a relative or from a distance away.
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) will be arranged on your behalf, as these are now a requirement for both sales and rental properties. Landlord Gas Safety Certificates and Safety Certificates for surveyors will also be provided.
- We can also inspect empty properties on your behalf if required to satisfy insurance requirements.
If you still need convincing to use us, we always have copies of independent market research showing our market share and sales success rates against other local agents. Just ask us for a copy.