If you’re looking to buy a new home in the Holderness area, our team at Goodwin Fox will help find the ideal location, and perfect property to meet your needs.
Boasting many substantially sized homes at much lower prices than you’d find in similar areas across the country, the Holderness region offers the opportunity for many to move for a different lifestyle and get more for their money, without having to downsize.
Turn to us because;
- Our team is led by people who have lived and worked in the property market locally for years. We know everything about the area, which boasts many beautiful villages and surroundings within easy reach of the spectacular east coast.
- We’re completely committed to making your purchase as smooth as possible – meaning if you want to view a property on an evening or a weekend, we’ll make it happen. If a survey has caused concerns, we’ll arrange a quote so you have a full picture.
- Our 24-hour support service means one of our team is always on hand to answer queries and provide support.
- Our team will be there to help you every step of the way and ensure the sale progresses as it should. This means we’ll chase up and look to resolve any issues should you be involved in a chain, liaise with your mortgage advisor and solicitors – or even tradesmen if you need a quote for work – to ensure the sale moves along as hassle free as possible.
- Our high-quality sales brochures provide an up-to-date guide to the properties currently on the market, ensuring you don’t miss that perfect property when it becomes available.
- We’ll be proactive in searching for your ideal property, including keeping you updated on any new suitable homes coming onto the market, alerting you via email and texts.
- We are the only local agent to open their office 6 days a week (Saturday 9am-4pm).
- Our high quality sales brochures provide a comprehensive outline of the property - inc floorplan, square footage and professional photographs.
Quite simply, we’ll do all that is needed until you are in your new property and making your new home your own.
Take a look at our available properties today, there is sure to be one for you.